Sunday, April 8, 2007

EveryDay is a Winding Road

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. Chinese saying
President John F. Kennedy popularized this saying in a televised broadcast
from the White House in a treaty that banned the atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons.
July 26, 1963


Last night I watched all 4 hours and 45 minutes of the Ten Commandments. That Moses, man, he really had a conviction that allowed him to endure many hardships.

For me, well, if my bagel isn't toasted enough in a restaurant, I get peeved. Guess I could work on "Letting Go" and "Letting God."

But in the meantime, it is Easter. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea I'd be starting a blog. Well, what better day to begin a new project than the day that Jesus rose from the dead?

It's a time of new beginnings, and a day that reminds us to have faith in the miraculous events that can change the way we see the world.

The Sterling Spin will turn you around. Liken it to walking on a winding country road and finding a magnificent gemstone on the ground.

It is here that you will see that life is the gift and that every experience is grist for the mill.

I love to spin the problems that people encounter in everyday life. There is a reason for everything and it's my job to help people see that everything is in perfect order.

So today is the day I call on the minuscule amount of conviction I have to discipline myself in writing daily. I've been thinking it would be good. Watch and see if I'm true to me.

No comments: