Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hot New Author -- Loves Blogging

This Hot New Author doesn’t profess to know all that much about the blogging world—what I do know is this --- I love Blogging!

Where else can one person on this planet of 6.72 billion – connect with just the right people--- from one simple blog?

My last blog – Seeking a Literary Agent – proved VERY fruitful. My first response was from Kim Weiss at Health Communications, publishers of Chicken Soup for the Soul.

At her request, I promised to present my proposal to HCI upon returning from this 40 day trip. I also found camaraderie again with Kim as she too has made entry into the blogging world.

Kim is a multi- talented artist. You can see it on her blog. A lover of animals, music and reading, I know you will be inspired.

And my good friend, NPR contributor and woman with planetary passion, Judy Martin, was a guest blogger on Kim’s site. Be sure to check out Judy Martin’s enlightening newsletter as she navigates the waters in a world fraught with chaos.

And speaking of chaos – we all know these are tumultuous times. And out of this uncertainty – one thing is for sure --more and more, through the medium of film, documentaries are coming forth heralding a New Age. Not the frou-frou, air head, disconnected new age psycho babble of the last 1/3 of the past millennium – I am talking about movies that are forging a new consciousness.

From the upcoming documentary, With One Voice, to be released in December 2008, we learn that, “We have reached a pivotal point in human history and the possibilities for the evolution of a humanity that can live in peace, is upon us.”

“From the mystics,” we learn, "All of our problems are in reality one problem – a loss of connection with the infinite source that sustains us all. And their solution is simple: reconnect.”

Matthew Flickstein has produced this inspiring documentary, With One Voice: The Meeting Point of all Spiritual Traditions. He will be in Boca Raton on September 28th at the Unitarian Universalist Church at 7 PM.

So how do we bring forth that which is calling to be birthed on our planet today? I mentioned it in my last blog – we create a vision board. And so, after posting a picture of my vision board on this blog, I was contacted by author, Joyce Schwarz.

Her upcoming book, THE VISION BOARD: The Secret to An Extraordinary Life, will be published by Harper Collins on October 28th. It's already #21 on Amazon’s Spiritual Category and Oprah just featured the Olympians who made vision boards to help them achieve their phenomenal success.

So I am postulating – proposing – encouraging you all to make your vision board for a peaceful new world.

What will it take for YOU to be peaceful? Create your perfectly aligned vision statement --- what you see, feel desire and wish for our world and then… bring it to life on your board.

See your innermost awareness for our healthy, connected, peaceful planet come to life.

I will become certified with Joyce Schwarz to facilitate vision board programs. Let’s plan to do this together!

Now you know why this Hot New Author --- Loves Blogging.

No comments: